The Jacket

Take our quiz! What do you think of Harry Styles solo song “Sign of the Times”?

Listen below...

Abigail Roach, Editor

Harry Styles along with the rest of his band mates (Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, and Liam Payne) have all split from being the big pop boy band One Direction to each make solo music more their own style. Zayn left first, then the whole band kind of died out. Zayn has an album out, Niall is in the process of making his own album and Louis Tomlinson has one song out, along with a new baby boy. Liam Payne also has a baby on the way. Harry has been acting since he left the band filming a war movie called Dunkirk. Since Harry has been working on Dunkirk, he hasn’t had much time to make his own music. Recently though he released his first solo song since leaving the band, called “Sign of the Times”. It was released April 7th, 2017. Listen below and let us know your thoughts!

Abigail Roach, Assistant Editor in Chief

Editor in Chief. Junior!! Oldest of seven kids in a family of nine. I'm a total fan-girl. I obsess over everything. I love taking pictures and writing...